A Registered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP) is a special program that helps Canadians with disabilities and their families save for long-term financial needs1 such as future medical and living costs. Investment income is tax-deferred and you may be eligible for government assistance.
- Up to $70,000 in Canada Disability Savings Grants (CDSG).
- Up to $20,000 in Canada Disability Savings Bonds (CDSB).
- Grants and bonds can be paid on unused entitlements up to an annual maximum of $10,500 for Grant and $11,000 for bond, call us at (647) 500-0040 for details.
- RDSP contributions and grants do not affect/reduce provincial Disability Income Benefits. All Guaranteed Income Supplement stays same.
- Lifetime Limit of $200,000.
- You can get disability grant or bond until the age of 49.
- Powered by the National Bank Correspondent Network, member Canadian Investor Protection Fund.
- E-mail us at email@example.com for more inquires.